Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 91: Told You I'd Do It!

If you think I'm a little bit hair-obsessed, you're right. I can't do much about my wrinkles, and my makeup skills are minimal at best, but hair - that I can do. I've often said that the only reason I ever let my hair get any length at all to it is so I can cut it off and enjoy having more than an inch removed at a time. And I love a good razor cut! There's just something about that razor slicing through my hair that feels downright rebellious! I've been going to the same hairdresser for almost three years now and she knows what I like whether I can express it coherently or not. I don't like to wait for an appointment - when I decide I want a haircut I want it now. Laura is very good about getting me in on the same day and that's probably why I've stuck with her, considering that in the past I've been very fickle about who cuts my hair.

I've signed up to start subbing at the school and I needed something more low maintenance, or at least that's what I told myself. I think the truth is I just like to change things up.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo! Nice hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haircut. I've been thinking I want something different. Maybe I'll take your picture to my hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cut! I think you and I have the same view on hair! I grow mine out only to cut it off! And when I want it cut, I want it cut NOW too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I am a wake up in the morning want my hair cut today kinda girl too!!

    Your hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete