Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 79: PTO Duty

I am the co-President of our school's PTO this year. I haven't done much to deserve the title - my co-President is a real go-getter and usually takes on most of the work. Tomorrow is our PTO yard sale at the school and we are hoping to make some much needed funds for our PTO bank account. Personally I don't like doing the door-to-door sales of wrapping paper and chocolate that many PTOs rely on. Our school was brand new this year and we're acutely aware that we as the PTO are setting precedents for years to come. So today I spent most of the day at school, sorting, pricing and moving donated items for tomorrow's sale. We had lots of help and were done by 5:00. Which coincidentally is the time I need to get up tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment