Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 87: Excalibur Will Never Be the Same

I got together with the Praise Team girls today to rehearse for tomorrow morning's worship service. Larry (the Worship Pastor) wasn't there because we (the PT) were the ones who called the rehearsal, not him. We give him a hard time about his wireless microphone because he's a little protective of it and anytime one of us gets to hold it (or, heaven forbid, use it) we make a big deal of it. We've been joking around about be-dazzling it one day, just for fun. Well, today someone brought some sequins and a couple of feather boas, and we decorate the mic and the stand it was on. It was a sight! I don't have pictures of it because I didn't have my camera on hand. In fact the picture of the day was swiped off my friend Amy's facebook page, but she didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment