Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 88: On the Road Again

We were supposed to leave for Knoxville yesterday but after our PT rehearsal on Wednesday when we learned a new song for Sunday, I didn't have the nerve to tell Larry I wouldn't be there Sunday morning. Instead we decided to leave after the music, drive like crazy to get to my aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary party, visit with some friends, then drive back home. It was a lot of driving, but it was worth it. I hadn't actually seen my Aunt Frances, Uncle Claude and my cousins in about 10 years. Bad, I know. Anyhow, I wanted to be there for the occasion and we ended up being able to spend a couple of hours with them. After that we went to see our friends Pam and Doug, who fed us all dinner, then we drove back home. We took James with us for the ride. I took my camera and didn't pull it out of the case until we stopped at a rest stop in North Carolina on the way home. How sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment