Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13: It's Tax Time Again!


It's almost time to do those nasty Federal tax returns, which means it's time for my annual trip to the office supply store for TurboTax. Honestly, unless someone has a complicated tax situation I can't imagine any reason that I would pay someone to do my taxes. Then again, I'm a pretty frugal person at heart anyway. This time around I also picked up a new anti-virus program to take the place of my McAfee. It's not good for me to go into the office supply store because I'm a sucker for a cute pen or nifty notepads. Yet I can never seem to find a pen when I need one. How can that be?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, taxes! I use tax cut, they mail it to me each year and I just pay for it when I file, keeps me out of the office supply store which is also a good thing!

    ReplyDelete