Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11: Yuck!


Here's a picture of where I spent the majority of my day: in bed! I woke up feeling a little icky (also known as "nauseous") but thought I could soldier through it and went to Praise Team practice anyway. I tried to eat breakfast in between the 1st and 2nd services but couldn't manage but 3 bites of my biscuit. We sang in the 2nd service and I sat next to Jon to hear the sermon, and it was all I could do to keep my eyes open. I just know the pastor was wondering how I could be drifting off to sleep during such a passionate message! We came home, I took a magic anti-nausea pill, and then I went to bed, where I stayed until about 5:30. I'm feeling better now and I'm actually hungry so maybe it was just something I ate.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all better! I love the sound of a "magic anti-nausea pill". And the thought of your kids allowing you to actually stay in bed, you must be magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like rest was exactly what you needed.

    ReplyDelete