Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 23: Elixir of the Gods

Joe Muggs is the coffee shop in the Books A Million store and they have the most awesome frozen cappuccino in the world! Starbucks Frappuccino doesn't even come close! When we lived in Knoxville we were only about 2 minutes from a Books A Million and the staff in the cafe knew me by name. Most of the time they would see me pull into the parking lot and my Snow Joe would be waiting on the counter when I got inside. There were weeks when I was in there every single day. Now that we've moved, the closest one to me is a 15 minute drive away (in Greenville), too far to make a trip just for that, but there are plenty of other excuses to go out that way. Today I picked the girls from school and took them out to Greenville for haircuts. I had every intention of taking a picture of my cup before I drank any but I forgot to bring my camera into the store and I couldn't wait until I got back to the car to start slurping it down. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. oh yum!!!! :) I will have to try one next time we are at BaM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMMM coooooooofffffffeeeeee!!!!!
    I am so glad the closest coffee place is 45 minutes from me, if it was only 15 I'd be there everyday!

    ReplyDelete