Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 17: "Wii" Have a Wii!

What's that in Karis' hand? Why, I do believe that is a Wii remote! In fact, that is Karis' bowling form. She puts her whole body into it, which is the goal after all. After weeks of cajoling and deal-making, Jon finally consented to the purchase of a Wii. The most recent deal had to do with the closing costs on our refinance and since we had enough left from the amount we had set aside for that, he could no longer say we can't afford it. So today I had Dana call around a few local stores to see if anyone had it in stock, and lo and behold the local Toys R Us had some! We broke a few speed limits getting there but we had no problem getting our hot little hands on the Wii console. I felt like a kid with a new toy! Then I asked the cashier if they had Wii Fit and he said they had two of them left, so I bought that too. No more excuses for not exercising! Now if I can only get a turn on the darn thing...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is soo funny!!! If you check out my post for today it is of my girls playing Wii too. We got ours last night. Kaitlyn used her money and so now Wii too are proud Wii owners!! She got the Wii fit too so I guess I will have no excuses either.

    ReplyDelete